How To Apply?

You can use the same application for HEARTWAP as is required for Fuel Assistance. If you meet the eligibility guidelines listed above, simply call South Shore Community Action Council (SSCAC) at (508) 747-7575 Extension 237 and speak to the burner repair staff.

What Happens Next?

A licensed and insured heating company under contract with SSCAC will be contacted to provide services necessary to keep your heating system operating efficiently and safely.

Should a major repair be required, a trained technician from SSCAC will come to your home to inspect the problem before authorizing the repair.
After the authorized major repairs have been made by a licensed insured contractor, the SSCAC technician will then inspect the repairs before we pay the contractor's bill.